A Chicago classic for today’s workforce
The 120 South LaSalle building sits in the heart of downtown Chicago's LaSalle Street Financial District. Completed in 1928 and fully renovated in 1998, the 658,784-square-foot building is 23 stories high with three lower levels. Its classic architecture and Class A attributes complement the building’s long history of exceptional service.
With a common street address of 183 West Monroe, the parking garage occupies the southeast corner of Monroe and Wells Streets and adjoins the 120 South LaSalle building to the east. The parking garage utilizes valet parking to accommodate up to 422 automobiles in tandem. The 120 South LaSalle building is also one of only four historically significant buildings that have been fully renovated.